All apartments are equipped with a computerised fire safety system controlled from the reception. The Resort has fire extinguishers and clearly marked evacuation routes. If you need special assistance in the event of an emergency due to physical disability or any other kind of problem, please speak with the reception when checking in.
Please read carefully the following important Safety Points:
- Remember to extinguish any candles and turn off oven hobs before you leave the apartment.
- Do not smoke in bed. Out of consideration for children and people with allergies, we would like to ask smokers to please smoke outdoors.
- Familiarise yourself with your apartment’s location in the building as soon as you arrive.
- Study the evacuation plan and familiarise yourself with the nearest evacuation point.
- Count the number of doors between your apartment and the nearest evacuation route. This will assist you in the dark finding your way.
- Check the locations of fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
If you discover or smell a fire:
Alert the reception immediately. If the corridor is full of smoke, stay in your apartment. Take your room key/key card if you leave the apartment. You may be blocked by smoke or fire and need to turn back. In the event of a minor fire in a limited space, use a fire extinguisher. If you are unable to put out the fire, close the door to the burning room.
If the fire alarm sounds:
Leave your apartment if the corridor is free of smoke. Take your room key/key card and leave the building via the nearest evacuation route.Never use the lift.
If you are unable to leave your apartment:
Call the reception and tell them you are still in your apartment. Seal the ventilation openings and the gaps around the door with wet towels to prevent smoke from entering your apartment/room. Go to the window and attract the attention of passers-by. Open the window if the smoke inside the apartment becomes too thick. Do not jump from the balcony. Wait for instructions from the Emergency Services. In a smoke-filled room you can see best and breathe most easily close to the floor.